JOIN CYBERPROOF TODAY!
Senior Test Automation Developer
Israel, Use Case Factory
We are looking for a Sr. Test Automation Developer, who will be own the Architecture and the implementation of our automation solutions. The innovation aspects of this role is highly required. We are looking for the ones that think out of the box. CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively. CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
- Design the new automation flow and architecture.
- Building from scratch the automation platform.
- Be creative and innovative, build tools to support production functional testing.
- Work Closely with R&D for better Testing solutions.
- Guide and train other team members through new automation solutions.
- Excellent Python programming skills
- 4 Years Test Automation framework knowledge (Pytest, Robotframework etc.)
- 2 Years Experience working as an automation developer with cloud-based products (Azure, AWS etc)
- 2 Years. Knowledge and experience in RESTful API testing
- 2 Years CI/CD and Agile software development experience
- 2 Years Experience with source control (e.g., Git, GitLab).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- High Self learning abilities.
- Experience in automation for microservices architecture (k8s)
- Advantage. Experience in Cyber-Security systems – Azure Sentinel – Advantage.
I love the fact that I learn new things at work every single day. But it’s more than that. With each new cyber threat we encounter, I have this feeling that we’re going ‘head-to-head’ against the hackers – that we are going to find a way to solve the problem, to beat those hackers.
– Asaf Haski, Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst